Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Traveler Spotlight


Christina from Austria chats with new intern Kylie at yesterday's ice cream social:

Q: What is your name?
A: Christina

Q: Where are you from?
A: Austria

Q: What brings you to Chicago?
A: I am just visiting. I heard from others that it is an interesting place to visit.

Q: What have you been doing since you’ve been here?
A: A lot of walking around. I went to a concert last night in Millennium Park. I went to the beach today and I am planning on doing the boat tour later on.

Q: What is your favorite place that you’ve visited while you’ve been here?
A: Millennium Park.

Q: Anything else interesting?
A: I went to an Austrian bakery which was really cool.

Q: Was it anything like the food in Austria?
A: Yes. It was owned by an Austrian man so the food was just like back home.

Q: How is Chicago different from Austria?
A: In Austria there are no skyscrapers!

Q: What is similar about Chicago and Austria?
A: There are a lot of similarities. It really isn’t that different.

No comments: