Friday, July 26, 2013

Introducing New Blog Poster



Hello Chicago Travelers!



My name is Diana Zawojska, and I will be the brain behind updating the hostel blog site for a little while. The hostel provides something for every traveler, and reminds us all continuously how much of the city of Chicago there is to explore. A little bit about me, I am a student at DePaul university, studying Journalism and International Studies. In between working and volunteering, I love traveling, being outdoors, and I have an uncommon obsession with wearing black socks. I have an interest in a lot of things the world has to offer, I can find amusement in rock climbing, as well as painting the city skyline. I enjoy discovering new things to do and places to explore in Chicago. I’ve traveled to many of the biggest cities in the United States, and Chicago still is one of my favorites, with its amplitude of diversity, culture, and wide range of events and activities.


Talk to you all soon!
-Diana

No comments: